Thursday, September 23, 2010

Tomorrow will be a fun day

Well, alright. Tomorrow will be a fun day because I get out of school early tomorrow. And I get to hang out with my Aunt and see "Legend of the Guardian."

"Legend of the Guardian" is a good movie because it is about owls. That have adventures. To get guardians. And because their leader is named Soren. And that's a cool name.

And I'm going to the zoo tomorrow. And don't tell my sister but I might have a sleepover at my grandma's tomorrow.

Mom says I should be grateful and not sad. But sometimes at night I'm sad. I think it's because it's dark and I'm kind of scared.

And because under all my covers I feel like a hot dog. And monsters love hot dogs.

My favorite food is hot dogs.

2 comments:

  1. Sam, I love your blog! (And I love hot dogs, too.)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sometimes I feel sad, too. And writing on my blog helps me feel better! I'm glad we had such a fun time yesterday, Sam! Love you!

    ReplyDelete