Friday, September 10, 2010

The horrible horrible horrible day

I'm Sam and I like to play outside everyday and write fast boy books. 

Here's a fast boy book.  It's about Fast Boy versus Mr. T.  Mr. T is like Doctor Octopus only badder.  He's a bad guy.  But he might win some battles.  And I hope you have a good time on this post.

And so.  Um.  Yeah. 

By the way, I had the most horrible, horrible, horrible day.  To begin with, I was late to school and missed breakfast.  So I was hungry and cranky.  Then I got in a big fight with my best friend.  Then my ride forgot to pick me up.  I sat in the office for half an hour and was too nervous to use my new cell phone to call anyone, so I had the office lady do it.  She called my mom.  But when my mom came, the car broke down.  So we had to wait some MORE for the tow truck and for my dad to come get us.  And then my mom and dad thought it might be a good idea to go to a hotel WITHOUT ME.  And that is just not OK. 

That's prettymuch it. 

Goodbye. 

From Sam.

3 comments:

  1. Dearest Sam,

    I'm sorry you had such a rotten day and I'm so so so sorry that I was the one who forgot to pick you up. I feel really bad that I made your bad day worse. I hope you forgive me. Let's think of a really fun thing to do together to make it up to you, ok? You're still my favorite nephew.

    Love you, buddy!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh no! Grammie and Gramps also didn't pick you up last week. We forgot the Utah/California time change. We're sorry, too, Sam! We love you.

    ReplyDelete