Thursday, September 16, 2010

Me and My Friend When We Weren't Friends

I told you about how I got in a fight with my friend. And I haven't told you his name yet. His name is Adam. Before we were friends we were in kindergarten and we were in a huge fight. I never got his attention. Once on our second field trip on the bus he standed up and he hurt me. He was kind of a bully then.

When we became friends was when I told him I had a D.S. And then I got a D.S.I. which made him really happy.

And now we are, like, BFFs.

And that's the story.

If you're reading this, I hope you're a big fan of my blog. Cause guess what. I'm going to show you a Fast Boy story tomorrow. On a post.

And that's it.

Oh, wait.

Also, there's going to be a contest.

You have to read as much as possible. Blogs readings. Even my mom's blog. And the reward will be I'll give you cookies. And let you play my new D.S. game. If I know you. And you're near by.

2 comments:

  1. Sam, I like your blog, I think it's funny! I am very excited to hear more about fast boy!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like your blog, Sam. Unfortunately, I don't live nearby so I will have to pass on the cookies. I will think of you when my son plays his D.S.

    ReplyDelete